Topics

Bell's Vireo - Pinned location

blakelock@sbcglobal.net

Thanks Logan for the info on Bradford.  I never would have thought to go out there if I hadn't seen your Bird reports from there.  I agree, it is a special location.

I just wanted to point out that the location you gave for the Bell's Vireo is a little south of where we saw it.  Here is the exact location where we observed it from the road.

https://goo.gl/maps/NQMYMpkUn2U2

Good birding,

John Blakelock

Melani King

The continuing Bell’s Vireo was seen yesterday at approximately noon at the location pinned by John Blakelock. It was and moving around in the willows, alternately preening and vocalizing.

https://goo.gl/maps/NQMYMpkUn2U2

Thanks for all the information regarding location, ferry, etc.

-Melani King
Pt. Richmond