Brown Booby continues in alameda

Teri L Wills

Hi all

The brown booby was actively diving in the basin between the cape Orlando ship and the group of naval vessels just outside the seaplane basin this morning from 7:20 to 7:35. Viewed from ferry point road. We lost it when a peregrine went after an osprey.

Chris and Teri Wills
Martinez

David Quady and Nancy Boas

Glad you guys saw the bird!!