From: wcrhsn <hsnewman@...>
To: EBB_Sightings@...
Sent: Sat, Mar 5, 2011 05:52:58 GMT+00:00
Subject: [EBB_Sightings] Hammond's continues

Saw the Hammond's today in the previously described location about 100
yards before Jordan Pond on the east side (the level side, not the side
on a hill) of the creek . It was sitting on branches low to the
ground, about 4-6 ft.

Thanks to Bob Richmond who walked me over to the area where he had found
it earlier.

Harold Newman
Berkeley