Emeryville Black-throated Gray Warbler

Kirk Swenson

The Emeryville Black-throated Gray Warbler has apparently returned to its
former location in the Heritage Square Parking lot (west side of Hollis
between 59th and 62nd streets). It was present Wednesday morning and this
(Friday) morning on my walk from the train station. Last year it spent most
of the winter at this location and I seem to recall one having been reported
from there in prior years as well.

Good birding,
Kirk Swenson
Davis <---> Emeryville

scfloyd2000@...

The bird continues at 1:00 today in the line of trees on the grassy mound in front of Bucci's. The parking lot where these trees are is on Hollis at 59th. A Townsend's warbler was in the same area.

Stephanie Floyd
Fremont

--- In EBB_Sightings@yahoogroups.com, Kirk Swenson <khswenson@...> wrote:

The Emeryville Black-throated Gray Warbler has apparently returned to its
former location in the Heritage Square Parking lot (west side of Hollis
between 59th and 62nd streets). It was present Wednesday morning and this
(Friday) morning on my walk from the train station. Last year it spent most
of the winter at this location and I seem to recall one having been reported
from there in prior years as well.

Good birding,
Kirk Swenson
Davis <---> Emeryville

Kirk Swenson

The Black-throated Gray Warbler was still present in the Heritage Square
parking lot in Emeryville at 9:30 Wednesday morning.

Good birding,
Kirk Swenson
Davis <---> Emeryville

--- In EBB_Sightings@yahoogroups.com <EBB_Sightings%40yahoogroups.com>,