Valle Vista - San Leandro Reservoir - glasses found

Bob Lewis

The Second Friday GGAS Field Trip included about 35 people at San Leandro Reservoir.  Notable were 3 Wood Ducks and many baby birds.  We watched an Acorn Woodpecker feeding nestlings at two places, swallows feeding young, and had three Green Herons (1 adult and two young).  Our only Western Bluebird was a juvenile.  The list of 55 species is at http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S30608532

If you lost a pair of reading glasses with gold frames, I have them.  Send me a note.

Bob Lewis
RLewis0727@...
Berkeley