Re: Alan Kaplan has shared an eBird checklist with you from Tilden Nature Area on Feb 5, 2016 - 8:30 AM

George A Suennen

Alan,

Thanks for leading the group today. Great day to be out observer nature.

I posted my photos at http://birds.avianist.com/2016/160205-Jewel-Lake

I was able to photograph 22 species of birds, plus 3 species of mammals, and 1 reptile.

Good photos of the Buffleheads doing their thing, as well as the Great Egret and River Otter interacting.

I got better photos of the Red-shouldered Hawk on Monday as there were three of them making a big fuss:

http://birds.avianist.com/2016/160201-Jewel-Lake/

Best Regards,
George
http://avianist.com

On 2/5/2016 9:26 PM, Alan Kaplan via eBird wrote: A great day to see River Otter and Great Egret- friends? competitors? Best of Boids! Alan Kaplan