Winter pelagic and other pelagic dates - Half Moon Bay

Alvaro Jaramillo

Hello folks.

    We are going to attempt a winter pelagic on Feb 27, with weather date on the 28th. With various land based observations of Leach’s Storm-Petrels we are hoping to see one or more out there, as well as Black-legged Kittiwakes, winter alcids and perhaps other surprises. The water is warm out there, with recent luck in Monterey maybe we can even hope for a Nazca Booby out there. On can dream!

   I also have setup various dates coming up later on in the year. A spring trip, two July trips, Farallons trips and pelagics into October this year. More trips may be added in the future, and PayPal payment will open up for some of the trips that are scheduled and do not yet have a buttone. You can email me at any time to get on the reservation list, with no commitment other than you are interested in the trip! Below is a link to the dates.

http://alvarosadventures.com/boat-trips/pelagics/

good birding!

Alvaro Jaramillo

alvaro@...