Livermore Sapsucker, Alameda County

Mike Correll-Feichtner

The Sapsucker that was in my front yard here in Livermore on December 8th
and 15th between 4 and 5 PM arrived today at 3:58 PM. While the Sapsucker
was playing dace around the trunk with me, I got better looks, this time
noticing too much red on the breast. Therefore, I am re-identifying this
Sapsucker as a hybrid Red-breasted/ Red-naped Sapsucker.

For those still interested in viewing the bird may contact me off-list for
directions. Times thus far have been only between 4 and 5 PM.

--

Michael Feighner

Livermore, California, Alameda County

<http://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelfeighner>

<http://www.linkedIn.com/in/michaelfeighner>
http://www.linkedIn.com/in/michaelfeighner

--

"We must make the pledge that we shall always march ahead. We cannot turn
back." -Martin Luther King