Merlin at Albany Mudflats/Plateau

George A Suennen

Hello All,

Took a short walk at the Eastshore Park in Albany. Took lots of photos of the duck, shorebirds, and sparrows. While on the north side shooting some sparrows when a Merlin swooped in, but veered off when it noticed me. I got a few photos, though not too good, since it flew off when I tried to get into a better position.

http://birds.avianist.com/2015/151128-Albany-Mudflats/index4.html

I spotted a pair of raven dinning on a bird when I was leaving the park. I took a few photos of them also. If your squeamish, you may want to avoid these photos (off the last menu page).

Complete set of photos (35 species, 115 image) starts at: http://birds.avianist.com/2015/151128-Albany-Mudflats

Best Regards,
George
http://birds.avianist.com