Jewel Lake, Tilden Park - Green Heron, Great Blue Heron, Warbling Vireo, Swainson's Thrush, Wilson's Warbler and more

George A Suennen

Hello All,

Today I visited Jewel Lake in Tilden Park. I took the Lower Packrat Trail to the lake. Was startled at how low the lake is getting. There were Wilson's Warbler all over the place, definitely the most numerous bird I saw today. Though the Swainson's Thrush and Warbling Vireo were making more noise. The Green Heron that was spotted a while ago was at the lake along with a Great Blue.

I put photos up on my site at:

http://birds.avianist.com/2015/150630-Jewel-Lake/index.html

Full list of birds photographed:

Wilson's Warbler