Albany Hill - Fledglings and Juveniles

George A Suennen

Hello All,

I took a walk on Albany Hill and spotted a lot of fledglings and juveniles, Chestnut-backed Chickadee, Oak Titmouse, Wild Turkey, and Song Sparrow. The young Chickadees were a little clumsy, trying hang upside down like the adults and slipping off their leafs or branches. The Titmouse were bouncing around the trees like Bushtits.

I posted some photos at: http://birds.avianist.com/2015/150524-Albany-Hill

There was one little guy down on the deck eating crane flies that I couldn't id, maybe someone can help:

http://birds.avianist.com/2015/150524-Albany-Hill/slides/0524-143115-01.html

Looks like a warbler. The only ones I could find in the area were the Wilson's, so maybe one of those.

Also got some good photos of an Allen's Hummingbird, Bewick's Wren, and a Brown Creeper.

Best Regards,
George
http://birds.avianist.com