Re: FOS Black headed grosbeak

Jaan Lepson <lepson@...>

Had my FOS grosbeak today as well, singing at the UC Botanical Garden in Berkeley. Plus a nesting Anna's near the newt pond.

Jaan Lepson

Livermore

On Apr 3, 2015, at 21:54, Susan Russell owlycat@pacbell.net [EBB_Sightings] <EBB_Sightings-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

It was a wonderful day to plant some flowers in the yard and I was treated to the overstimulated singing of a black headed grosbeak in the trees in my back yard. If they follow the same pattern as in past years, it will be several days or even a week before one shows up at my tube feeder. Nice to know they are back and adding their bright songs and striking black and orange colors to the neighborhood. I’m on Arrowhead Drive in Montclair near Colton and Skyline.

Susan Russell

Yahoo Groups Links