EBB birding locations map- a beginning?

VerneN

Thanks to Glen and Calvin for sharing two excellent examples of mapping
birding locations. Seems like the way to go on this.Since we are
specific to Alameda and Contra Costa Counties in our sightings, I
decided to mimic the approach on a map for our area.
http://tinyurl.com/2cn9952 <http://tinyurl.com/2cn9952>;

I've added a few locations for a start.

It is in "Open Collaboration" mode so to add a location (placemark),
click on the Edit button and drag the blue pin at the top of the map to
the place you want to indicate. A Title and Description may be added to
the placemark. It would be good if the placemark is put at a parking
location so that getting directions to the spot is facilitated. Let's
see how it goes!