Re: [SBB] Common Murres in the bay and the Farallon Islands added: (historical notes on Common Murres inside the Bay....

Mike Feighner

from my notes for SBB:

8-29-1997 single Common Murre, Calabasas Ponds, single sickly juvenile
passing in slough under viewing platform, likely not to have survived

from my notes for EBB:

8-25-2000 (pre 9-11 and 14 years ago TODAY) , single adult near Pt. Isabel,
Richmond, just 500 feet north of the Alameda / Contra Costa County line

--

Michael Feighner

Livermore, CA, Alameda County

<http://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelfeighner>

http://www.linkedIn.com/in/michaelfeighner

--

"Happiness is not a goal...it's a by-product of a life well lived."
<https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/44566.Eleanor_Roosevelt> Eleanor