Re: White-throated swifts

Joe Morlan

They nest in the clay tiles of the rooftops there. Have been for many
years.

On Wed, 4 Jun 2014 17:21:55 -0700 (PDT), "'profegreg422@...'
profegreg422@... [EBB_Sightings]"
<EBB_Sightings-noreply@...> wrote:

Around 5:00 this afternoon,  I was walking in downtown Berkeley at Shattuck an Kitridge and heard a great deal of chittering overhead. Looked up and saw a flock of 15 to 20 swifts flitting about just above the building tops. They did this for maybe 5 minutes and then disappeared. Lovely to see in the middle of downtown. I'm quite
sure they were White-throated but confess I am a novice.

Greg

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
--
Joseph Morlan, Pacifica, CA
"It turns out we're very good at not seeing things" - Jack Hitt