From: "albertlinkowski@... [EBB_Sightings]"
Date:05/24/2014 4:03 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: EBB_Sightings@...
Subject: [EBB_Sightings] Possible The yellow-billed loon (Gavia adamsii) in Contra Costa Co.

 Yesterday, 5/23/2014 conducting observations on Clifton Court Forebay I found a possible Yellow-billed Loon, however please be noted id is not yet confirmed. This and other observations from this location in the eBird checklist (including pictures of the loon). Most local rarity I've seen in the eastern part of the Forebay, however, the loon was seen in the northern part. For those who are not familiar with this area, please refer to the map included in the eBird checklist, enter the Clifton Court Forebay from Clifton Court Rd. off Byron Hwy.

Good birding,

Albert W. Linkowski