Re: EBB birding locations map

Nancy Johnston <johnstonne@...>

I have also been slowly working on birding locations, mostly in the
East Bay. I don't have the number as in the below link but I have been
trying to add some of the birds you might find.
http://nejohnston.org/birds/class_SanFranciscoBayArea-EastBay.shtml

Nancy Johnston.

I really liked the examples of birding location maps from other groups
that Glen and Calvin showed. It's a better solution than I presented.
Here is a start for the counties of Alameda and Contra Costa:
http://tinyurl.com/2cn9952
I did not open it to General Collaboration since anyone on the net could
destroy it. I will add locations and invite collaborators to improve
it.