Alameda Co. - Coyote Hills RP

Joe Parker

Following Gail West's report this afternoon of a juvenile BLACK- THROATED SPARROW at Coyote Hills RP in Fremont, I high-tailed it over there and met up with Bob Dunn. We found the young sparrow with a White-crowned Sparrow flock along the trail closest to the entrance road from the Quarry parking lot. We walked up the hill and the flock was in the vicinity of the first group of rocks.
Bob then took me over to a fennel patch where we pished up a Yellow Warbler, an Orange-crowned Warbler and a young MacGILLIVRAY'S WARBLER.

Kathy Parker
Los Gatos