From: Gail West <hockeyringer@gmail.com>
Subject: [EBB_Sightings] Black-throated Sparrow at Coyote Hills in Fremont
To: EBB_Sightings@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, September 23, 2010, 2:05 PM

Yesterday afternoon I found a juvenile Black-throated Sparrow at
Coyote Hills Park. It was hanging out with a flock of Zonotrichia
sparrows on the hill above the Quarry Parking lot. Go up the trail
from the Quarry Parking lot closest to the main road. I found this
flock of birds on the trail at the top of the hill and in the bushes
as the trail turns to the left . Today, I found them on two different
occasions right away farther up the trail to the left in the fennel.

I have lots of photos. http://www.flickr.com/photos/gailsbirdphotos

Gail West