From: Michael Feighner <feinerVogel94551@comcast.net>
To: EBB_Sightings@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, September 22, 2010 3:39:07 PM
Subject: RE: [EBB_Sightings] Locations of sightings

My take on this as follows:

When I report, I always assume there is someone who is new out there and has
never heard of the location. I put myself in the reader's shoes and ask myself
whether I can follow the directions I am giving. Is there anything that is not
clear? I also differentiate the location in the email title such as Shadow
Cliffs Regional Park (Alameda County) or Point Isabel (Contra Costa County).
Some may say well isn't that obvious? Well, it just might not be so obvious to
someone. I also never abbreviate location names such as SCRP for Shadow Cliffs
Regional Park or PI for Point Isabel.

--
Michael Feighner
Livermore, CA, Alameda County