From: EBB_Sightings@yahoogroups.com [mailto:EBB_Sightings@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Bob Power
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 10:55 PM
To: Fallingwater@comcast.net; EBB_Sightings@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [EBB_Sightings] Locations of sightings

Greg, I'm as guilty as the next person. We'll all be good for a while and then
we'll slip. I don't think anyone would object to a direct question like: "Could
you be more specific about this location?" Don't hesitate to ask for more
clarity directly from the person who posts a sighting.
Good birding,
Bob Power
Oakland, CA