From: robertfurrow@...
To: "EBB Sightings" <EBB_Sightings@...>
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2014 3:48:43 PM
Subject: [EBB_Sightings] Pacific Commons Park, 2/20/14

I stopped by Pacific Commons Linear Park this morning for my first time ever, and had a nice 45 minute exploration. Highlights were 2 AMERICAN BITTERN (both in the SW pond, one tucked in to the W of the SW picnic area, one tucked in just SE of the picnic area), 8 REDHEAD (only 1 breeding plumaged male), a MERLIN, and my first 2 TREE SWALLOWS since the little northward movement during CBC season.

Happy birding,
Rob Furrow
225 Anderson St, SF, CA