Shadow Cliffs

Steve Taylor

Decided to take a walk at Shadow Cliffs today just to see what was going on
down there. While I did manage to spot four nice birds, Osprey, Green
Heron, Kingfisher and a Moorhen (colorful to look at) for the most part
there were very few birds to be seen and those that were seen were pretty
much the usual ones. I sort of found the place to be dead other than lots
of Mallards and domestic ducks plus lots of turtles. Hopefully in about six
weeks or so this place will get better as in times past I have seen lots of
nice birds at Shadow Cliffs.

Steve

San Ramon