From: cecinit2007@...
To: EBB_Sightings@...
Cc: EBB_Sightings@...
Sent:Mon Feb 3 05:42:48 UTC 2014
Subject: Re: [EBB_Sightings] trash

On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 8:25 AM, Colin Jensen <cjensenbird@...> wrote:

There is no one to complain to because no agency is responsible for cleaning trash on the bay and shorelines.

On Jan 31, 2014, at 5:39 AM, aardillo@... wrote:

I was at 51st and Meeker Slough yesterday during King Tide and was dismayed to see all the trash that was floating in the wetlands and bay. Does anyone know who I can complain to?

I was thinking the same thing a  few weeks ago.
I definitely think there are a few places we could try
(I'm new to this game tho).  Since this is probably
off topic for this group, maybe we should continue
this privately.