Tropical Kingbird Richmond Bay Trail continues

Susan Greef

Hello,

Today, Marilyn K. and I refound the Tropical Kingbird I reported yesterday.  We found it about 12:30 pm, approx 50 yards from where originally seen.  Loc:  About 50 yards up on the Marina Bay paved trail from where it intersects with the Richmond Bay trail, a paved spur trail comes in.  At that intersection there is a small coniferous tree and it was in there with a mixed flock of robins, Cedar Waxwings and others.  We only saw it long enough for confirmation, then it disappeared and we did not see it again.  Good luck!

Susan G.