Re: San Francisco Bay Area Bird Chat

Mike Feighner

Verne,

It is actually an international/national birding Listserve dealing with all types of birding discussions.

Check it out:

BirdChat Guidelines: http://www.ksbirds.org/birdchat/

Archives: http://listserv.ksu.edu/archives/birdchat.html

" PHILOSOPHY OF BIRDCHAT

BirdChat provides a forum in which to share knowledge concerning wild birds. Lively discussions on topics related to wild birds, birding, and birders are invited. These exchanges should be informative, entertaining, and respectful <http://www.ksbirds.org/birdchat/#netiquette>; . Members are encouraged to feel a sense of community in which they can post without risking humiliation or personal attacks. Anonymity is discouraged, as we have found that respect of the opinions and perspectives of others is more prevalent when everyone is identified and known..."

Winston Churchill: "There is nothing wrong with change, if it is in the right direction."

--

TEAMWORK without the TEAM is just plain hard WORK!

--

Michael Feighner

Livermore, CA, Alameda County

<http://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelfeighner>; btn_myprofile_160x33