San Francisco Bay Area Bird Chat

VerneN

In a recent post from the moderator reminding us to limit posts to this site to rare birds or those passing through it was suggested that reports on common birds would be more appropriate in Bird Chat.   I finally found out what that was.

Bird Chat is a new Facebook page created by Janet Ellis with the following mission statement:

"This group is for talking about birds. Rare or casual birds, birding trips, if you saw unusual behavior or went on a trip out of the area. You can also add unusual wildlife you spotted. Post pictures, links and if you want to do a group walk. This is opened for experienced, new birders and wildlife lovers."

Here is the link to the page:

If this link doesn't work, search for "San Francisco Bay Area Bird Chat" when in Facebook.  It is a "Closed Group" so you will have to press the "Join this group" tab and Janet will confirm your "join" via email.

I encourage the membership here to support this exciting new avenue to share one's love of birding.