Cooper Hawk photos

Ann McGregor <annmcg@...>

All photos downloaded to the group need my approval before the photos are available for viewing. Unfortunately, the Yahoo group program does not notify me when photos or messages are waiting for my approval. Since the group rarely uses the photo option, I only check the pending folder every few days. If you download any photos, please send me an email that you have photos pending or in your posting to the group include (as Debbie did) that you have downloaded photos.

Thank you for posting all of your good sightings to the group.

Good Birding,

Ann McGregor
Group Administrator