From: "Graham Chisholm" <graham.chisholm@...>
Cc: "<EBB_sightings@...>" <EBB_sightings@...>
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2013 1:55:40 PM
Subject: Re: [EBB_Sightings] RT Pipit and Common Tern

The red-throated pipit remains in a loose flock of American pipits in the area near the metal sculpture. Graham Chisholm

On Oct 20, 2013, at 1:46 PM, "D Weber" <dwbirdster@...> wrote:

Hi Birders-

As I reported earlier by phone-email, the Red-throated Pipit at Arrowhead Marsh was seen very well at about 10:15 when it flew in with a few American Pipits. It and all of the Americans had been seen about 45 minutes earlier but flew away when a Cooper's Hawk and Peregrine Falcon came by at the same time. After that I headed to Crab Cove and Ballena Bay where the tide was too high for the Ruff and I couldn't find it among many other shorebirds on rocks waiting out the tide. At the end of the road at Ballena Bay where there is a 'private' dirt lot, I saw one Common tern on the seawall.

Dave Weber,
Milpitas