From: EBB_Sightings@... [mailto:EBB_Sightings@...]
On Behalf Of j.chiropolos
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 11:05 AM
To: EBB_Sightings@...
Subject: [EBB_Sightings] Wandering Tattler Richmond Marina

A wandering tattler was present at the middle of the north side of the
Richmond Marina Wednesday night. I presumably also saw the same tattler
Friday night at the northeast corner of the Marina. Also present in the
marina were 7 black oysttercatchers which may be my high count while birding
and biking the marina.

Also of note - first sanderlings of the year at meeker slough along with 3
greter scalp and one northern shoveler. The brandt were not observed.

Posted to the list serve at 11 am Thursday, but for some reason my posts are
delayed.

Good birding!

Jim