Wandering Tattler Richmond Marina

j.chiropolos <j.chiropolos@...>

A wandering tattler was present at the middle of the north side of the Richmond Marina Wednesday night. I presumably also saw the same tattler Friday night at the northeast corner of the Marina. Also present in the marina were 7 black oysttercatchers which may be my high count while birding and biking the marina.

Also of note - first sanderlings of the year at meeker slough along with 3 greter scalp and one northern shoveler. The brandt were not observed.

Posted to the list serve at 11 am Thursday, but for some reason my posts are delayed.

Good birding!

Jim