shorebird class discount for young birders

John Sterling

Photos of Monterey Curlew Sandpiper, the LA Red-necked Stint and other new photos are up on my website....click on Photo Gallery tab, then Recent Photos gallery.

Todd Easterla and I will be teaching our Shorebird Weekend class on Sept. 7 and 8 and will offer the class to young birders, age 18 and under for free. Spread the word.

We'll be tackling all of the ID issues for "normal" California shorebird species as well as the rare species from central and eastern U.S. and from Eurasia. See my website for details at www.sterlingbirds.com

cheers,
John

John Sterling
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV