Black Headed Grosbeak

Mike Shannon

I have enjoyed watching a female Black Headed Grosbeak visiting my nut feeder for the past few days. I have not seen the male.

Mike Shannon

Palomares Hills ( east of Castro Valley)
On Jun 2, 2013, at 7:42 PM, Allen Hirsch <allenvhirsch@...> wrote:

Images from late afternoon/early evening yesterday of the RSH nest in El Sobrante - at times. all three chicks were visible, and momma visited with food twice while I observed (probably a small bird the 1st time, a rodent the 2nd time):

http://allenh.zenfolio.com/p33197327

Allen Hirsch
Oakland