Re: Bonaparte's Gulls & Red-breasted Mergansers at Aquatic Park

Bernt Pettersson

First I went to Martinez and tried to find the Short-eared Owl, saw a rather large Owl? flying low over the marsh but was not able to get my scope on it. This one is not on my list as of yet.
Later in the day I did find the Red-breasted Mergansers at Aquatic Park, that was easy enough.
Now, how you pros pick out the Gulls, I will never know, they would have to be stuffed and on a museum shelf before I have a chance. One of these days I hope to though.
Thanks for all the good reporting and,
happy birding,
Ben

Join {EBB-Sightings@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.