Re: Tufted Duck, Lk Merritt

John Sterling

OK, must have been 1976 instead of 74 or 75 when I saw it...just knew that I wasn't old enough to get a driver's license

John Sterling

26 Palm Ave
Woodland, CA 95695
530 908-3836
jsterling@wavecable.com

www.sterlingbirds.com (photos, classes, tours, county birding)

On Nov 4, 2012, at 8:46 PM, Joseph Morlan <jmorlan@gmail.com> wrote:

Male Tufted Duck was first seen at Lake Merrit

07 Nov 1976–28 Mar 1977
27 Oct–06 Nov 1977 (one of two)
15 Nov 1978–13 Jan 1979

The above three records all believed to be the same bird.

Also..

19 Mar–05 Apr 1987

On Sun, 4 Nov 2012 16:36:05 -0800 (PST), Judi Sierra <judisierra@yahoo.com>
wrote:

perhaps someone would like to search the old list archives or GGAS Gull rare birds listings for earlier dates?