The above three records all believed to be the same bird.

Also..

19 Mar–05 Apr 1987

On Sun, 4 Nov 2012 16:36:05 -0800 (PST), Judi Sierra <judisierra@...>
wrote:

perhaps someone would like to search the old list archives or GGAS Gull rare birds listings for earlier dates?

--- On Sun, 11/4/12, Glen Tepke <g.tepke@...> wrote:

From: Glen Tepke <g.tepke@...>
Subject: Re: [EBB_Sightings] Tufted Duck, Lk Merritt
To: ebb_sightings@...
Date: Sunday, November 4, 2012, 1:06 PM

I saw a/the Tufted Duck in Lake Merritt in Nov. 2005, so this would be

at least the eighth consecutive year. I don't know about the preceding

years - lived outside the Bay Area then. Ducks are relatively

long-lived, so it could be the same individual.

Glen Tepke

Oakland

On 11/3/2012 8:26 PM, Bob Power wrote:

Mark,
I have reports of the Tufted Duck, a male Tufted Duck, in late fall 2006, 7, 8,
9, 10, 11, and now 12. There could be two generations involved and the
consecutive years may go back earlier than 2006. But I have 7 years just for
whatever records
might be applicable. or for fun.
Best regards,
Bob Power