From: Mark Rauzon <mjrauz@aol.com>
To: ebb_sightings@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, November 3, 2012 4:58:21 PM
Subject: [EBB_Sightings] Tufted Duck, Lk Merritt

The male Tufted Duck was in the northeast (Lakeshore Ave.) arm of Lake Merritt,
sleeping in a scaup flock.
Returning for the third year I believe, it is sporting a moderate tuft that can
only get better. Here is a highly cropped photo from this morning, if you're
interested.

http://rauzon.zenfolio.com/p859914566/h48f2d134#h49ffb76e

good birding,

Mark Rauzon