Moderator

Ann McGregor <annmcg@...>

Greetings to members of the EBB Sightings List.

After 14 years as moderator of this list, I am saying good by to this position....and thank you for your support over the years. The list will still be sponsored by the Mt. Diablo Audubon with Ethan Chickerling as the new moderator. Please continue to give him your respect and support as you have done for me.

On another matter, there are just a few Contra Costa Breeding Bird Atlas remaining. It is a fantastic book and it's not too late to order a copy for $15 plus $3.31 for postage (a reduced price). Books can be ordered on the MDAS website: <http://www.diabloaudubon.com/index.php>. Get your copy while there are still a few left.

Good Birding,

Ann McGregor
Past Moderator