Photo Workshop this Saturday & Photo Contest Reminder with links listed

photohutch

Birders and Photographers,

Apologies for the duplicate post. The links in the original didn't come through.

A quick reminder:

As part of the Our Wild Lands photo contest, the Muir Heritage Land Trust is hosting a photography expedition at Fernandez Ranch this Saturday, May 12th featuring world-renowned nature photographer Wendy Shattil. Wendy will be sharing insights on how best to approach Fernandez Ranch's photographic bounty as well as providing tips on creating award-winning imagery. RSVP asap!

Also, the Our Wild Lands photo contest is now open and images may be submitted through July 15th. Donít wait; the spring migration is in full force and the blooms are starting to blossom!

For more information, please copy and paste the below into your browser:

For the Photo Expedition: http://www.muirheritagelandtrust.org/photoexpedition.html

For the Photo Contest: http://muirheritage.contestvenue.com/

For the Muir Heritage Land Trust: http://www.muirheritagelandtrust.org/

Thanks again to the Mt. Diablo Audubon Society for sponsoring the Our Wild Lands nature photography contest and approving the posting of this reminder to the EBB_Sightings group.

Happy birding and shooting!

Steve Hutchcraft
Alamo, CA

Muir Heritage Land Trust