Photo Workshop this Saturday & Photo Contest Reminder

photohutch

Birders and Photographers,

A quick reminder:

As part of the Our Wild Lands photo contest, the Muir Heritage Land Trust is hosting a photography expedition at Fernandez Ranch this Saturday, May 12th featuring world-renowned nature photographer Wendy Shattil. Wendy will be sharing insights on how best to approach Fernandez Ranch's photographic bounty as well as providing tips on creating award-winning imagery. RSVP asap!

Also, the Our Wild Lands photo contest is now open and images may be submitted through July 15th. Donít wait; the spring migration is in full force and the blooms are starting to blossom!

For more information, please click the links below:

Photo Expedition

Photo Contest

Muir Heritage Land Trust

Thanks again to the Mt. Diablo Audubon Society for sponsoring the Our Wild Lands nature photography contest and approving the posting of this reminder to the EBB_Sightings group.

Happy birding and shooting!

Steve Hutchcraft
Alamo, CA

Muir Heritage Land Trust