From: Paul Schorr <pkschorr@...>
Subject: [EBB_Sightings] Rock Wren at Black Diamond Mines R. P., Antioch

The highlight of a brief late afternoon trip to Black Diamond Mines R. P. was a very cooperative Rock Wren. The bird was seen on the east side of the large parking lot adjacent to the administrative offices and the visitor center. It was gleaning insects from the
stacks of piled lumber there. In the distance we could hear the hooting of Great Horned Owls.
Good birding,
Paul and Nancy Schorr
Antioch