San Leandro Marina mystery gull photos -- help needed!

Lori Arthur <loriarthur61@...>

After a week of thinking and studying on these mystery gulls, I decided to post the photos:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/organize/?start_tab=one_set72157629078678237

When I first saw these birds with hundreds of other gulls at the San Leandro Marina, I thought they would turn out to be just variations of common stuff, but I'm not so sure now. In particular, the one labeled "adult mystery gull" is really baffling to me. Any help is much appreciated!

I have also posted this message to CalGulls.

Thanks in advance

Noah Arthur, Oakland, CA.