Re: Has anyone seen either tanager recently

Hilary Powers <hilary@...>

On 1/29/2012 8:45 AM, Cal Walters wrote:
On Wednesday last week I tried for both Tanagers - got skunked (not
literally). But I have been down in SE AZ birding on the weekend and
wanted to see if I could nab either. Has anyone seen them in the
last day or so?
Not yesterday morning at Aquatic Park.... I arrived around 11:20 and joined a group of frustrated birders who hadn't spotted the tanager there; left an hour or so later having admired lots of butter butts, hummingbirds, and waxwings, but no tanager.

--
- Hilary Powers - hilary@... - Oakland CA -
- Freelance copyediting and developmental editing -