From: Mark Rauzon <mjrauz@...>
Subject: [EBB_Sightings] Wilson's Warbler
To: ebb_sightings@...
Date: Saturday, January 28, 2012, 1:05 PM

Today on the quarterly bird monitoring of Sausal Creek, in Dimond Park, Oakland. Penn Hughes found a bright male Wilson's Warbler, up the El Centro Ave. trail about a quarter mile at the turn-around wide area, before the trail narrows in the canyon. Overwintering or First of Season?

Martha Berthelsen also found a Varied Thrush.

good birding,

Mark Rauzon

Oakland