Coyote Hills Christmas BC - Short-eared Owl, Golden Eagle, Belted Kingfisher....

DD

We counted and seen a lot of birds today. I think most of them were Northern Pintails. My guess maybe over 500+ or more.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ddsimages/6534064585/in/photostream

But highlight of the day for me was the Short-eared Owl http://www.flickr.com/photos/ddsimages/6534255187/in/photostream
As we were driving back Golden Eagle was high in the sky, later was confronted by a Red-tailed Hawk. As I left home from the park i found the Belted Kingfisher again by the Alameda Creek Trail. I couldn't resist not to pull over and grab some shots of this shy bird. Since it's been evading me for months now. http://www.flickr.com/photos/ddsimages/6534255501/in/photostream

All of my bird pictures are geo-taged to the location where the bird was last seen if anyone else is interested to search it again.

Davor Desancic
Hayward,CA,