Re: Yellow-Headed Blackbird, Pac Comm Linear Park, Fremont

Dave Weber

Yellow-headed Blackbird is still present at 2pm west end of Auto Mall Pkwy in Fremont. Bird seen in flight, but the flock keeps breaking up and moving around.
Dave Weber
Sent from my LG phone

scfloyd2000@yahoo.com wrote:

A male Yellow-Headed Blackbird was in a mixed flock of hundreds of Tri-Colored, Red-Winged, and Brewer's Blackbirds this morning at the end of Auto Mall Parkway near the R/R tracks in Fremont northwest of Pacific Commons Linear Park.

Rich Nicholson, Brenda Senturia and I were previewing tomorrow's Ohlone Audubon field trip to Pac Commons when we found the bird.

We also had an American Bittern, two Great-Tailed Grackles, a Peregrine Falcon, a Cooper's Hawk, and many others - a great morning birding. Join us tomorrow morning! Details about the field trip may be found at:

http://www.ohloneaudubon.org/index.php/upcoming-events/calendar/view/149/31

Stephanie Floyd
Fremont