Photos of birds in Claremont Canyon?

Kay Loughman

Hello East Bay Birders,

If you are birding in the Claremont Canyon area of Oakland, and are able to take pictures of birds, butterflies, frogs, snakes, etc. please consider sending me copies of your pictures. I have a website featuring photographs of wildlife and wild plants in Claremont Canyon. Pictures from several photographers document most of the regular species found in the canyon. But some of the less common species still don't have a photo. Among the birds on my photo wish list which are likely to be in the canyon now are:

Winter Wren
Swainson's Thrush
Lazuli Bunting - female
Rufous-crowned Sparrow
Western Tanager - male

(NB: It's easy to find pictures of these species on the web. But for this website, the photo has to be taken in Claremont Canyon. The website has a map showing the area covered.)

Your help very much appreciated!

Kay Loughman
in the hills on the Berkeley/Oakland border
www.NHWildlife.net