Zeiss

Steve Taylor

This is not the purpose of this web site so I apologize to all in advance.

Recently my pair of Zeiss 8x25 Victory binoculars broke. A little wheel part broke off for unknown reasons. I sent them back to the Zeiss repair facility in Kansas. They emailed me when they received them. They emailed me after they inspected them and they emailed me asking if I wanted my old pair back. I said no.

Today I received a brand new pair, case and all shipped overnight at no charge. That’s what you call outstanding customer service and standing behind their warranty.

Keep this in mind next time you are looking to upgrade or purchase a new pair of binoculars or a scope.

Steve Taylor