Re: Can't Identify these birds from Pt Isabel

Randy Prunty

looking online i see: White Thoroughbred Pigeon. Also I notice the birds in your posts are banded.

On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 5:43 PM Claude Lyneis <cmlyneis@...> wrote:
Aprilt 29 north of the 51st entrance to the Pt Isabel area, there were three birds in the marsh being chased around by the crows.  Except for their bills they were all white and their bills seem gull like.  I know that I have never seen them before and I couldn’t find a match in iBird or on iNaturalist.  I looked at Gulls, Doves and Pigeons without success.  There are three photos on Flickr labeled White Bird, White Bird 2 and White Bird 3. I suppose there is some trivial explanation.

Here is the link to Flickr.  https://flic.kr/p/2kVHiW1