White crowns

Michael Marchiano

Still had three white crown sparrows and one golden crown show up under my feeders this morning...through the previous months the flock was larger but I still seem to have a few enjoying the feeder before heading north. It does appear that my regular yellow rump warblers have all packed up and left...Martinez Ca off of Morello near highway 4
--
Michael Marchiano
Naturalist

We will never be at peace until we are willing to understand, respect and live in harmony with all other living things.

All the flowers of all the tomorrows are in the seeds of today....Indian proverb